“Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength.” – Eric Hoffer
Chocolate Morsel of the Day
If you have already tempered chocolate and only want to mold or work with it, seeding might be the way for you to go. It would go like this.
1) Divide your tempered solid chocolate you want to use into two portions 75%/25%.
2) Melt the 75% portion. Don’t fret at all about the temperature.
3) Let it cool until it is 90 F.
4) At 90 F, put in the remaining 25%.
5) Stir occasionally until melted.
Done! The 25% reserved will assure you maintain temper. And you
don’t have to worry about getting the original chocolate too hot
since you will add tempered chocolate.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2022 Chocolate Alchemy.